Skip to Content

myIR, payments and more

Raise a dispute or complaint

We’re committed to giving you good service. If you’re unhappy with the service you received please tell us. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues and improve our service. If you disagree with an assessment of tax or child support, you may need to follow a formal disputes procedure.

Disagreement with a child support decision or assessment

Find out what to do if you disagree with a decision we've made about the amount of child support you're paying or receiving.

Disputing an assessment

If we can't agree on your assessment, there is a formal process to follow so your rights are protected if the matter goes to court. This process is known as the disputes resolution process.

Complaints process

Learn about the process you can use if you have a problem we can fix for you through our complaints service or an ombudsman.