myIR, payments and more
Help: How to use this site
Find out what to do if you can't use an online service on this website, eg, a calculator or an online return or you're having trouble logging into myIR.
Login warning issues
Having trouble logging in to your myIR account? Try clearing your browser history and cookies by following the relevant instructions below for your computer.
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, select More (shows as 3 horizontal lines in the top right)
- Select History and then select Clear browsing data
- In Clear browsing data select the boxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files
- From the menu at the top, choose the amount of data that you want to delete. If you want to delete everything choose beginning of time
- Select Clear browsing data.
Internet Explorer 11
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select Tools, then Safety, then Delete browsing history
- In the menu, deselect Preserve favourites website data
- Select Temporary internet files and Cookies
- At the bottom of the menu, select Delete.
- Open Firefox
- Select Menu (shows as 3 horizontal lines in the top right)
- Select History and then Clear recent history
- Set time range to clear Everything
- In the checklist, select Browsing & download history, Cookies and Cache
- At the bottom of the menu select Clear now
- Open Safari
- In the top left of the window, select Safari
- Select Preferences in the drop-down menu
- Select the Privacy tab in the new window
- Select Remove all website data
- Select Remove now in the new pop-up window that appears.